Thursday, June 7, 2007

VIDEOS OUT OF ORDER

So you might have noticed that the videos are not in order with the entries. I posted them all at once and couldn´t put them back in order of visit. I´m sure you don´t care. Heehee. I am so anal. Okay. Bye.

P.S.

Things I miss:

  • Milk. American milk. They sell it in the box here on the shelf. Yuck.
  • Jamba Juice Green Tea blast.
  • Cafe Rio Pork Barbacoa burrito enchilada style with black beans and rice. Mild sauce please!
  • Watching TV in english...although it is interesting watching Family Guy and Desperate Housewives in Spanish! Spanish TV is also pretty fun. We´re definately not in America...they show boobies on the news here. Yeah, I just said BOOBIES.
  • My washing machine and dryer (doing laundry on the road is such a pain!)
  • Spartacus (my car)
  • My mommy (I LOVE YOU)

On another note...it is so weird writing in English. Although my Spanish is not the best, it´s what I´ve been speaking, reading, hearing, writing the last few weeks. After that, French would be next. While typing this blog, I´ve had to look at words and respell them because I started Spanish0izing them! Even reading words in english is weird. Hehehe. Maybe it´s a good sign!

No comments: