Saturday, June 23, 2007

Antwerp Pictures

Well, I have less than an hour to kill before my train to Frankfurt departs. Conveniently there is an internet cafe right close! Furthermore, my jump drive works on the computers here! YAY!!! Here's some pics from Antwerp!!! Enjoy!










This was a nice fountain in the Grote Markt of Antwerp.








The Antwerp Cathedral in the background. The lion was at the path to the bridge of the harbour.

This was one of the sculptures outside of the cathedral which depicts the building of it.

I spent part of the afternoon browing through some antique shops. There's a whole antique store district! Found this cool jaguar door along the way. It had some historical significance, I just couldn't understand what the plaque said (it was in Flemish)!

No comments: