Monday, July 16, 2007

PAST DUE

Hi everyone. I am starting to feel bad for not being able to post pictures. I've taken over 8000 pics now! I am on my way to the post office to mail some stuff home and then Tim and I are heading to the Imperial Palace. Oh yeah, we're in Vienna!

Just to update you all, we went from the castles of Spain, to the beaches of Spain, to the bulls of Spain (believe it or not, we made the front page of the newspaper during running of the bulls in Pamplona!!! I bought a copy of course).

From there it was off to Budapest and Prague, and now Vienna. We were going to go to Bratislava, Slovakia, today but decided to take it easy. It is so hot here! It was 107 F yesterday. I probably won't get much sympathy from Utah people as I hear it's just as bad there. At least we don't have wildfires!

Anyhoo, we're catching an early flight tomorrow morning to Istanbul, Turkey. I am so excited to see the Haga Sophia! After that we'll be in Switzerland and then Italy. Hopefully I can get caught up and share some wonderful pictures with you all. I am almost 10 cities behind in posting! Yikes.

No comments: