Friday, August 3, 2007

Dos Semanas Mas

Greetings from Barcelona! So as wonderful as this blog has been, I´ve been so busy traveling and seeing sights that it has been impossible to keep the blog updated. I´ve decided to stop stressing about it and just finish posting pictures and videos when I get back.

I am down to less than 2 weeks now before I come home. After almost 100 days of travel, I am so ready for it too. I think at last entry I was in Vienna. Since then, we have gone to Istanbul, Turkey; Basel, Switzerland; Italy-Rome, Florence, Pisa, Milan, Venice- and now Barcelona. Tomorrow we head to the beach in Tarragona, Spain, before spending 2 final days in Madrid. After that it is off to merry England! There are so many stories and insights on each place to share...start making your reservations for Patrick time now!

P.S.
Corrinne - the Gaudi buildings are super spectacular and thank goodness none of my pockets have been picked so far! I will see you on Monday the 20th!

P.P.S.
Deena - lunch or dinner at Cafe Med!

P.P.P.S
Alex Steele - lunch on Tuesday the 21st!
Marc S. - lunch at Trio...no HAM (Got Bull?) LOL
Abby R. - lunch at Nordstrom Cafe, Saturday, Aug. 25th!
Kristen and Dominique- lunch at Mi La Cai
Ben (Benny Boy) - I will SMS you
Saray - Hermana, I´ll call you!

No comments: